Community > Forum > Gear and Tackle > Vexilar or Marcum LX-3/ LX-1

Vexilar or Marcum LX-3/ LX-1

INoutdoorsman
INoutdoorsman

Indiana,US

Posted Sun Dec 4, 2011 5:47 pm
Vexilar or Marcum LX-3/ LX-1
I need some help here i'm buying a new sonar and don't want to be disappointed after spending hundreds of dollars. Which one works best for you? I don't want to spend more than about $400. I mainly fish for perch bluegill or crappie through the ice. Any ideas or help you could throw out there I would appreciate. Thanks!

Always think like a fish no matter how weird it gets.

Walleyewonder
Walleyewonder

Ontario,CA

Posted Mon Dec 5, 2011 10:26 am
Re: Vexilar or Marcum LX-3/ LX-1
MarCum LX-3TC Features...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Display: 3 Color w/ MarCum's new patent-pending TrueColor Display, resulting in an ultra crisp, highly visible display (even in bright sunlight).
PtP Power: 2000 watts
Transducer: 20° Self Aligning.
Depth: 160 feet
IR Rejection: Patented 12 Level “Interference Rejection” feature that allows the user to knock out interference from other nearby sonar units.
Zoom Capability: Patented movable zoom feature that allows the user to zoom in on a segment of water anywhere within the water column.
Soft Pack: The LX-3tc Ice System includes an embroidered padded soft pack carrying case
Battery: 12 volt – 7 amp
Charger: Fully automatic three stage digital charging system with LCD battery display. Burst - Trickle - Maintenance Charge levels, eliminate overcharge possibility!
Auto-Tune Standard on all MarCum ice fishing sonar flashers, this feature accounts for the variances in the 200Khz transducer, basically matching the transducer to the power head. This improves overall unit performance, especially the IR rejection and target separation.
Misc: Electronics shuttle with adjustable transducer arm and gimbal bracket and LX-3TC powerhead
Warranty: 2 Years

Awesome stats on the lx3 I would go for that sonar for your pricepoint

Chris Langeman

Bookmark and Share

Oct 12,2020

GARGANTU-BROWN 2

Oct 12,2020

GARGANTU-BROWN

Oct 12,2019

HOW NOW BROWN TROUT

Oct 11,2019

dorado fishing in puerto vallarta

fishing tournament walleye redfish largemouth bass smallmouth bass fishing tournaments fishing tournament walleye redfish largemouth bass smallmouth bass fishing tournaments fishing tournament walleye redfish largemouth bass smallmouth bass fishing tournaments