Community > Forum > Open Talk > Flathead (1948, E.V. Selby and Co.) Lures Appraisal

Flathead (1948, E.V. Selby and Co.) Lures Appraisal

Fisherman113
Fisherman113

Michigan,US

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 pm
Flathead (1948, E.V. Selby and Co.) Lures Appraisal
I have a full set of 6 Flathead lures that I found in my fathers tackle box, they are in their original boxes and 5 of the 6 have the manual that comes with it. the lures show some white substance on the lures I am not sure if its the plastic wearing away or the manual disintegrating or the paper and cardboard box that he kept them in. on each box they have a number: 402-RB, 401-WR 406-G, 403-BW, 405-O, 404-Y. the letters mean the colors:red and black, white and red, green, black and white, orange and yellow. Other than the substance they are in good condition and the hooks show no rust and the details are fresh. I was wondering how much they were worth. I will put pictures on later
Bookmark and Share

Oct 12,2020

GARGANTU-BROWN 2

Oct 12,2020

GARGANTU-BROWN

Oct 12,2019

HOW NOW BROWN TROUT

Oct 11,2019

dorado fishing in puerto vallarta

fishing tournament walleye redfish largemouth bass smallmouth bass fishing tournaments fishing tournament walleye redfish largemouth bass smallmouth bass fishing tournaments fishing tournament walleye redfish largemouth bass smallmouth bass fishing tournaments